Miniprints for Justice and Peace
The annual Miniprint Challenge and Exhibit is organized by SOS ART, a Cincinnati-based non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the arts as vehicles for peace and justice and for a better world
1) Miniprints from any North American artist or artist living in the USA
2) Miniprints limited to only traditional techniques of printmaking (digital prints not accepted)
2) Miniprints to relate to themes of peace and justice
3) Artist to submit up to 3 different miniprints
4) Unique size of miniprint: image 6x6", centered in paper 10x10"
5) Miniprint to have been created within the past 5 years
For more information visit their website!
SOS Art Cincinnati
June 5, 2022, 5:00:00 AM